Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Authentication Begins!

So off went the documents to Tallahassee and Saint Paul for step one in the authentication process. Now the wait for their return begins. I am hoping they are back within the next couple of weeks so that I can get them to Pro_Ex for the next steps by June 1st. That should have everything done before I leave on August ??. I read about all my fellow teachers beginning to pack and I look at the lack of stuff to pack. I suppose some shoes could go in the duffel but so far all I can say i am taking are some shoes and some books, maybe towels.

I wish that time would both speed up and slow down....


The good news for the week is that Kr will postpone her "real" wedding until next August and I will get to be a part of it. That made me sooooo happy, even though I know she is a little disappointed.  It ill be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment